Thursday, September 4, 2008 -
Talked with dearie on MSN today. =)

It was a long chat. Well it seems that whenever we both chat it'll always be a good long one. Primary school buddies. And we always feel so close. There's nothing we can't seem to talk to each other. And we both feel the same way in many things! =D

It's amazing how we didn't talked in school in the past. How we knew each other as normal friends. Never have we talked to each other. Yes we knew each other. I know he's ck. He knows I'm Emilynn. He's my friend's bf. And I use to be with him, then him, then him and now him. Ha! And I knows he loves her. He knew he loves me and how his love was never recipocrated. =p

And he's always calling me a heartbreaker for don't-know-what reason!

We met each other again after 3years? Outside DXO? LOL! Dee saw him first. He allowed us to cut the super duper long queeue. Then started talking. Subsequently started clubbing together. And now very good buddies. =) It's really cool. How he use to sell me tickets and now free entry with guestlist!!!

I missed clubbing with him, Xiu Zhen and Brandon. Ok. I did club with Xiu last month at The Arena? She was darn cool! And previously at Zouk? It was really cool. But were always short of one person la! I miss you guys.

I miss my buddies. I miss my dearies. As well as my gfs. Did met some up at the chalet. But yea.. I miss the good old times. We're all so busy with out lifes now. Sigh~

I miss him..

The bestest thing that has happened on Earth..
9:12 PM
Web Mistress ?

http://beingasupergirl.blogspot.com*

This blog belong to ME
Anything just ask ME :DD
Please do not copy
0r i`ll MUNCH you up ;x

HATRED;x

Profile ?

I am just who I am.

Thanks for everything.

Friendster: CLICKCLICK
MSN: EmilynnLim@hotmail.com

Bitching ?

Links ?

Archives ?

Credits ?