Monday, September 22, 2008 -
Monday hadn't been a pleasant one still..

While on my way back home with Ben ytd after work. We were both busy trying to plan out my Monday "date" with Baby. LOL! And finally we came up with a splendid plan. And I was over the moon! =pp

End up Baby got the time for driving lessons wrong. Plan cancelled. Super sad. Well, I tried rearranging the plans to the nigt but the operating hours for the "......." either it's too late or too early. So cancelled. ='(

Yea.

Meanwhile many things happen. Blah blah blah. End up I didn't have the mood to go out. Crap. Even though I missed him so..

End up I was like getting all prepared. I didn't know I wanted to head to. When Yen texted me. I did wanna go look for her. Then again I didn't wanna face anybody. Bad mood. I just wanted to be alone.

So once again I loiter around downstair a lil while before heading to the swing again. Arghh~

Ok. Then things got better. But cold. We had so much to say to each other but somehow everything is stopping us from doing so. So yea. Both of us were acting weirdly..

Then again we started to talk. And finally Baby asked to meet. Like finally? Don't bug me when I'm all crazy. Don't leave me to cool when things are fine. That's like what happen.

So I got like really happy?

So we kinda met up and yea.. Things were really cool. Walked to the market ther to eat and chill with his buddies. After that went to Loyang Temple to like pray. Then headed to his buddy's house to chil and watch this really boring movie that I actually fell asleep. =P LOL~

Then it was really late. Headed back to my place and we slept... zZZZZZZ


If only things could be fine every single minute..
If only I hadn't been such a sassy lil gf..

The bestest thing that has happened on Earth..
7:45 AM
Web Mistress ?

http://beingasupergirl.blogspot.com*

This blog belong to ME
Anything just ask ME :DD
Please do not copy
0r i`ll MUNCH you up ;x

HATRED;x

Profile ?

I am just who I am.

Thanks for everything.

Friendster: CLICKCLICK
MSN: EmilynnLim@hotmail.com

Bitching ?

Links ?

Archives ?

Credits ?