Friday, August 29, 2008 -

Went to Batam with Baby on the 24th-16th(Sun-Tues). It was really fun and we spent a whole great deal of fun eating all the really nice food. And not forgetting making the people remember us. Ok. That's between me and Baby. =p
It was really fun spending time together in a foriegn country. Sleeping together side by side though we actually have totally different sleeping timings! It's like after shopping Baby went back to sleep. Till maybe like 8pm when we go for dinner? After dinner I'll be the one sleeping. Yea. So it's like duh!

And Baby had a whole lotta fun kicking me outta the bed. Cause I just simply refuse to get up to get prepared to leave. Yeap, expected. When I got outta the bathroom, Baby was sleeping. It's really funny the both of us.
And continuously 2days trying to snap my picture while I was brushing my teeth ass.. Hmm. And I have to admit I guilty-ly refuseto take pictures cause I was without makeup. =p Hey I was just too afraid to look ugly can. Who doesn't?

I can't forget that ass dancing in the walkway. Was that even Ballet?! And he just loves throwing me in the walkway and running straight into the room leaving me outside!

But still I love that ass so much!!!!!!



Hmm. I thought I could be like all my other girlies. Blogging every single shit in their blog. It was suppose to be our some sorta venting shit? Suppose to be the only thing that takes our every single word. Suppose to be the only one that listens?

I realised I was wrong.

Cause every of our complaint goes out to everybody who comes and reads our every lil shit. Ok. It's wrong.

And I've realised all the wrong things I've been doing all this while that didn't occur to me. I've been thinking so much that I don't know where I am. It's like you no longer know what's really right and wrong. Or have I been like this all this while? I guess so.

It's not like I wanna be like this. It's not like I wanna think of all the shit. It's not like I wanna believe in whatever people says. It's not like I wanna keep running. It's not like I like being cheated.
JUST WHEN YOU PEOPLE STOP SAYING I'M NAIVE!!!!
Even people I know for a week is saying the same shit. Just what wrong have I done. Thanks Darell. But you don't know me. Or is it that I'm that plain Jane you people see commonly on the streets that it only takes a day to see me throughout.

If you ask me what this whole post is about. I'll tell you I don't know. Cause there's just so much I wanna say. But somehow it just comes out in bits and pieces. And words just can't seem to describe my feelings..

Your words made me realised how wrong I am. It's been running through my brain over and over again. It made me realised and see what I've been doing all this while. Was I really all that you've said. It didn't occur to me.. It was really heart breaking to know that all this while I've been such a bitch.

To simply put it, I'VE BEEN A BIG FAT FU*KING LIAR! AND A DISGUSTING HYPOCRITE!

Just who am I to say...
I don't know anything at all..

The bestest thing that has happened on Earth..
10:32 PM
Web Mistress ?

http://beingasupergirl.blogspot.com*

This blog belong to ME
Anything just ask ME :DD
Please do not copy
0r i`ll MUNCH you up ;x

HATRED;x

Profile ?

I am just who I am.

Thanks for everything.

Friendster: CLICKCLICK
MSN: EmilynnLim@hotmail.com

Bitching ?

Links ?

Archives ?

Credits ?