Wednesday, August 20, 2008 -
Happy 4th months to us. =D

Woke up at 9am.

Was woken by by the phone ringing. We were all really really tired. Woke Baby up to pick up the phone. And so we both woke up and started clearing all the trash.

By then only Shine was there.

Left at 10am. Walked all the way outside to the the bus stop outside Elias mall. Waited for about 15mins and there wasn't any cab in sight at all. So we all decided to go get breakfast. =)

After breakfast Shine and Baby and me shared a cab. I went back to Baby's place. Continued sleeping till 6plus pm where Baby went to work.



Took a cab. Fetched Baby to Clarke Quay 1st before going back to AMK.

Rested at home. Went down to smoke when Vid called. So she was like so stress about her bf and everything. And yes, asked to go club. So yea, why not? I wasn't of the best of mood too anyway. Might at well just relax and enjoy?

Sigh~I didn't enjoy at all. The minute I reached there. I saw 'em. I predicted something was gonna happen and I put it aside. Thinking why should I allow others to spoil my day?

Well, saw Rose there. =) Hugged and talked a lil while.

Went in. Q-ed for drink and saw Nadia there. =) She's actually one of my malay friends I know in the club. Have been seeing each other so often in club, and we enjoyed dancing with each other. So naturally become friends. =)

Joined their table instead of with Rose. Cause she was with her other friends. So well, joined my malay gfs.





Went to the toilet where we were greeted by a group of malay girls? One of ém were practiacally kissing me all over! And we were all exchanging praises and yea, we love each other! Crap.

Went out to dance and all. I so just love meeting new girls everytime. =)

Vid was drunk by 3am? Puked and all and cried so hard.. The new girls we met actually actually saw and came over. And they got so protective and aggressive and started shouting for her bf to hear cause she was talking on the phone.

Went to the toilet the second time and I was outside with Nadia smoking.

Went into the club again while waiting for Vid. Went home after that.

Well, I didn't know what to do. Is it time I start doing something? Cause Those bitches just wouldn't let me off? I went away when they should be the one going away. I closed an eye to what they did when I had all the reasons to do all shit to 'em. I kept quiet when I had all the reasons to screw them upside down.

If I had any chance to get a massage across I sOooooOooo will do it. I'll gladly tell 'em I'm gonna forgive how childish they had been all this while? Trying to say 2 different stories infront of different people? And trying to make us split? Trying to meet him and talk to him BEHIND my back cowardly and trying to play gangster? And keep trying to make me the bad person by saying all the bad things I had done which wasn't true?

I can forgive you!

Stop doing all this small lil lil things cause it wouldn't help at all. If the relationship between you and him could be salvaged I would have backed off. I told you before I'll back off no matter how deep my love was. I even apologised! But it doesn't seems to be the case. I'm sorry..

I so don't know what is expected of me and what I can do to stop all this. I know apologising wouldn't help. I know closing an eye for everything and pretending wouldn't help. I know there's only one thing which is bothering 'em, which is me being with him.

I've been eating the humble pie all along. Just what else is expecting from me? I'm a victim too! Why am I being looked up upon as if I'm the vixen who spoily everything?

Just what exactly is your stupid dumb lame shit 3weeks compared to my 4months?

The bestest thing that has happened on Earth..
5:24 AM
Web Mistress ?

http://beingasupergirl.blogspot.com*

This blog belong to ME
Anything just ask ME :DD
Please do not copy
0r i`ll MUNCH you up ;x

HATRED;x

Profile ?

I am just who I am.

Thanks for everything.

Friendster: CLICKCLICK
MSN: EmilynnLim@hotmail.com

Bitching ?

Links ?

Archives ?

Credits ?