Friday, August 8, 2008 -
Yesterday..

Baby was supposed to leave home with me.

But he couldn't wake up. Still so tired. So end up I had to leave home with him at home. Baby's so god darn sick! And yes, me too. =p A lil coughing here and there. With a slight flu. Gosh~

Working alone was so boring.

Xiao Bai wanted ask me out for shoppig but I was working. So sorry my dear!
Was suppose to meet darling Samantha since she's working in town today. But I totally forgot all about it! God! I'm so sorry..

Went lunch with Andrew. The nicest promoter from my company. Cause he allows us to do anything. =p I went back after lunch. He and the others went gaming!!! For about an hour? ASS!

I requested to go back home an hour earlier, skipping my second break. Was so sick and weak I just didn't feel like staying on. Left early by a lil cause Andrew wanted to go up pantry drink kopi and waste time till 8pm. Bad guy ah. Teach me bad.

So quickly make my way back. Got outta the train when Ben called. Said he saw me and asked if I wanted dinner. Said I wouldn't be eating cause I didn't have the appetite. So end up met up and went to Mos Burger. Saw some Lians who belongs to my friend. Well, it was really embarrassing but I'm glad she didn't say 'Hi'. =p

After that went straight home. Baby came down to fetch me. =D That was so freaking sweet!!! It was raining la and Baby was sick!

And Baby forced me to eat one BIG bowl of rice. Well I did finished everything k!

After bathing I had to make Baby do his project. Cause this big baby of mine just wouldn't do his project at all. =/

It was rather heart breaking to see Baby do up his project from maybe like 11pm? Till morning 8am and leaving the house. Aww~ I was mean I admit. Cause I couldn't.. just couldn't wake up and walk Baby out.

But it was comfy to have Baby beside(a lil while) and covering me with blanky time and again. =p

Woke up 30mins later. But then to go back to sleep again. End up overshot. Woke up at 9.30am!!!! Was so freaking late. Reached work close to 12noon instead of the usual 11am. Ok. Sorry to Ben cause he just so insist of waiting for me and go to work together so end up bth of us were late.

Bad mood today.

My sickly day just continues...

And people just so wanna piss me off and not be understanding at all.

1.
Uncle: Excuse me. The bottle for children blah blah blah(I couldn't be bothered to listen)...
Me: I'm sorry but you gotta ask the staff here for assistence.
Uncle: You not staff ah!
Me: I'm sorry but I;m just a promoter for "..."(pointing at my shirt).
Uncle: *Walks away with a "what-the-hell" face.

2.
Auntie: What time do they closes?
Me: I'm not sure but I think it's 10pm.
*Colleague walk pass so I asked him to recomfirm*
Me: Yeap, it's 10pm. =)
Aunty: You first day work here ah!
Me: I'm only a promoter and I don't work till closing.

What's wrong with people these days?!?!

Forget it. I went home early and no one was at home. Mummy and brothers ain't home. Baby working today. Sigh~

The bestest thing that has happened on Earth..
10:29 PM
Web Mistress ?

http://beingasupergirl.blogspot.com*

This blog belong to ME
Anything just ask ME :DD
Please do not copy
0r i`ll MUNCH you up ;x

HATRED;x

Profile ?

I am just who I am.

Thanks for everything.

Friendster: CLICKCLICK
MSN: EmilynnLim@hotmail.com

Bitching ?

Links ?

Archives ?

Credits ?