Monday, July 21, 2008 -
Went out with Ter.

Got my desert and headed straight to Clarke Quay. Camp outside and waited for like 45mins. Till I could no longer wait and I spoil the whole suprise thing and eventually told Baby I was outside.

I admit I didn't have patience. Ha! Cause I was really tired. =P

I'll do all I can to make you happy.. =)

Than headed home. Then again Ter was kinda bored. So headed to somewhere near my house play swing. Ok. I was the one who wanted to play! Then started talking about all the shit stuffs. ABout my previous boss, my dog, friends and everything.

Ahh, yea. I miss my primary school life. Surprisingly it's not my secondary school life I miss. Cause my best buddies who're stil close to me are from my primary school? And they're really cool an great girls whom I really love! =D

Miss those times we wrecked havoc and spent hours talking till morning. And it's only us together that we could do stufffs like that. And till now, you girls never fail to be the first few to ask me how's life, ask me out to cheer me up on stuffs and love me as always..

Hmm.

I just wanna be the sensitive and possesive spoilt lil brat I've always been. I don't wanna be those submissive defenceless dumb tard. Ahh crap..

It's all in the mind. It's what makes you thinking always react the way you have been. Yes I know. But it's cause it simply mean too much to me. That I can't react the way like I can't be bothered at all.

It has always bothered me. What it really meant. What really happen. How're you feeling. Everything. It applies to you, you, you, and you. And simply you..

It's all that..

I love you..

The bestest thing that has happened on Earth..
1:38 AM
Web Mistress ?

http://beingasupergirl.blogspot.com*

This blog belong to ME
Anything just ask ME :DD
Please do not copy
0r i`ll MUNCH you up ;x

HATRED;x

Profile ?

I am just who I am.

Thanks for everything.

Friendster: CLICKCLICK
MSN: EmilynnLim@hotmail.com

Bitching ?

Links ?

Archives ?

Credits ?