Monday, July 14, 2008 -
Met Baby up at 6pm. Was still super tired. Didin't really sleep well. Was late once again. =p

Went to have dinner at KFC. Then went to meet Baby's business colleagues. Went for the seminar. Then went for movie. =)

Watched 'Red Cliff'. It was nice but it was really draggy! I hate draggy movies. Cause they make you watch REALLY boring scenes and happenings. But one positive thing is when the exciting part comes, it really is exciting. Duh~

After that went back to my house.

And Baby's all mine for the night.. =)

The bestest thing that has happened on Earth..
1:36 AM
Web Mistress ?

http://beingasupergirl.blogspot.com*

This blog belong to ME
Anything just ask ME :DD
Please do not copy
0r i`ll MUNCH you up ;x

HATRED;x

Profile ?

I am just who I am.

Thanks for everything.

Friendster: CLICKCLICK
MSN: EmilynnLim@hotmail.com

Bitching ?

Links ?

Archives ?

Credits ?