Then I prepared and went to PS to meet Chris.
Was so super disappointed. While I was on my way to PS Xiao Bai texted me saying she was sick and aint clubbing already.. I was so looking forward for today cause I hadn't clubbed last wk. So it's almost like 2 weeks that I hadn't clubbed? SAD!
Then Zheng Hao called to meet. Said ok. Ter also called. But I was so so so sad I just wanted to go home!!
Ok. So after meeting Chris. Went for dinner. Had meatballs Spaghetti for dinner at 'Sweet Recipe'. Was quite ok good actually.. Afteer that went to loiter around for a lil while before deciding to head to Wisma 'Indo Chine'.
So went there had a couple of drinks. Chat a lil. When Vid and Rose decided to go clubbing!!
And it really exciting but of cause it was rather stressful for me. Cause I had to help someebody get home!
So Chris sent me over to Clarke Quay and as usual I had to wait for her even though how soon she said she was gonna reach..
Went in to club first while waiting for Rose.
Then Rose came with 2friends. =) Had so much fun there!!!





