Wanted to head to Yishun dam. Than darling Christine called me! So went down to Kallang mac meet up with her and her bf.
Christine's actually my colleague I know when I was actually working for Fasio. And she was really nice when she tried to entertain me and we talked alot of stuffs and realised we really click!
So we were talking about the past and stuffs and why I decided to take this path of mine I had chosen which she felt wasn't at all reasonable and for the better. Well, my reason was simple. There're many things which are unexplainable. At times we know it might not be the right way. Or it might not even work it out. But still we'll go that way. Simple cause of love. =)
Yeap. Time flies so fast that we both realised we've both known each other for 1year plus and we're still really good buddies. =D
And yes. Back then when I knew her she was still single and stuffs. Then got to know she's attached. Then got to know her bf. Even went out with ém in the nights for roundings and race and stuffs. I miss those days..
Then See Yee called. Went over to 'Balcony' look for See Yee and her friend. Chilled there and stuffs. Yeap.
Well, I'm really glad know that they called and stuffs. And I really hope we'll always be really good buddies that hang out and stuffs. =)

