Monday, June 9, 2008 -
Was so bored. Talked to my 'Xiao Bai'. Well I just call her that cause She's like so darn fair! And I'm so jealous about it. Ha! So doubt, we were busy cam-whoring and busy acting cute. Nothing better to do I admit. =P







Talked with Ima before I went off to meet Baby. Well, I just realised everyone do have a sad story to tell. And hers was no better than mine. As much as I sympatise with her and hope for a change in all the shit, but at times it has become a fact and nobody can change nor do anything about it, but to live with it.

Well, she was much more stronger than I am. Much more! If I was her, I guess I'll be dead by then. Not even trying to live with that shit, and continue life alone..

On my way there I met this auntie. Well, I was pissed cause someone acctually got up leaving an empty seat behind. And this stupid idiot could just seat knowing there's this poor old auntie holding on to her lugguage waiting for a seat.

Then she actually talked to me asking of this train was heading towards Pasir Ris. I smiled and nodded. Well, she was really nice. Everytime she looked at me, she'll definately smile. =) And when she finally got a seat, she actually asked if I wanted to seat! Crap hell no! How nice.. Aww~

Watched 'Kung Fu Panda' with Baby. Then went home.

Thanks Baby for taking the time to watch it with me when you're so tired. =) Love you Baby..

At times I do ask myself if all these are for real. It's all too good to be true? Lyn and Vid left Paragon. Than came Freda, Stella, Ima, Karnia, Aiin, Xiao Bai and Steph. I'm starting to love all this shit that's happening..

Everyone loves and dote on me like a lil sis. Thanks Ima for telling me how much you trust and liked me. It was really comforting. As well as Freda who trusted me and protecting me like an elder sister. =) And blah blah blah... You guys made working in Paragon so so so nice~! And yes, I'm loving it! For being the youngest! =P

I wish upon the stars that all the happiness will last though I know all good things will eventually come to an end..

The bestest thing that has happened on Earth..
11:58 PM
Web Mistress ?

http://beingasupergirl.blogspot.com*

This blog belong to ME
Anything just ask ME :DD
Please do not copy
0r i`ll MUNCH you up ;x

HATRED;x

Profile ?

I am just who I am.

Thanks for everything.

Friendster: CLICKCLICK
MSN: EmilynnLim@hotmail.com

Bitching ?

Links ?

Archives ?

Credits ?