






When I always look at Christine, I'm always filled with envy. Cause somehow she's found somehow who doesn't mind her flaws and practically treats her like a baby! Yes, no doubt she's really like a baby! The way she talk and stuffs, duh~ =)
Baby came down to find me lunch. =) Went with Christine, Aiin and See Yee.
After that wanted to go get lash glue but they don't have the kind that I want. Darn. Then went shopping for a lil while before Baby go to work.
I just realised again that we're both so darn sticky to each other. =P *Laughs* Cause the minute Baby leaves I just simply misses his presence. =( God! Lol~
Hmm. Home after work. Boring!
Buddy was asking me down to his party tomorrow! Will be lotsa fun! But I doubt I'll be going. =( Later Baby sure worry! Drink one for one. Free flow 1.30-2.30. Aww crap~ And yes.. Lotsa drunk people like what happened that time. =P No no. Think I'll give it a miss..
Plus I don't know if I wanna go to another of his event on the 17th. How to go when I'm going the next day again on the Wed? I'm be dead beat. Don't know. Ha!
Hmm. So as usual I was stoning. Then I couldn't stand it I went out to smoke.
As I open my pack I was so darn happy! Cause I smoke less then 10sticks today. Maybe only like 7sticks? =)
Was thinking through quite a few stuffs..
Ling was right. Thanls dearie! This can't go on. Cause the one suffering is gonna be me. They'll be thinking I'm stupid. Why allow them to be happy when I'm not being appreciated of and being bad mouthed? Conclusion? I'm not loaning anymore cash out. I'm sick and tired of the problems I'm facing when they're not being automatic?
Sigh~
Then again back to the same old shit. I can't seem to get her outta my brain. I don't understand why is she so persistent in hurting me. Christine was so right. I shouldn't have even smiled! What the hell was I even thinking. Darn~
When is all this shit gonna stop?..
But no doubt. Even though shit is happening, good things are also happening. I have friends who still dote on me. And of cause, I have Baby to love me too. =) I love you Baby!...
