Was considering if I should go to buddy's party not.. Rejected him so many times. Felt so guilty. Promised Brandon and Xiu that I'll go. Anyway I missed the times I clubbed with 'em so often at buddy's party going in by guest's list avoiding the queeue. =p
Well, end up I did go la.To give buddy some support and to accoompany my cuties. =)
I was so super pissed off there. So many lians and craps. Couldn't stand it! I know you are lians and bengs. Cut the stare and dance ya moves. Rock the floor instead of my world. Duh~
Ok. I admit I nearly got into trouble. I wasn't thinking straight. But I just couldn't stand his fucking stupid attitude acting as if he hasn't done anything wrong.
There was this stupid guy who actually peeped up to the podium and looked into my friend's dress. I wanted to guy straight down and gave him a slap. Xiu didn't want me to and keep asking me to relax. The second peep was the last straw. Still Xiu stopped me.
After 3omins I still see him there. I asked Xiu go down dance already. I walked right up to him and dance infront of him. I don't care if you've got 4guys there with you. I don't care if you have tattoos like a shirt. Still you gotta apologise for ya mistakes.
And yea. He could say so loudly to his friends "This kinda thing NO NEED scared one lah!" . But He dance dance dance, Or rather shake shake shake till his back actually faced me. Why? No need scared why can't face me? Must back face me?
Then 5mins later zao!
Don't ever let me see you again. I so regret not slapping you!
Then Ter came to pick me up at 2am. Went over to Baby's work place find him awhile. To ease him a lil else later he worried. Ha! Then went to MOS find stupid SHINE! She ah darn ass. Make me wait like crap when my initial plan was to reach home by 2.30am or 3! Asshole!
