Wednesday, June 11, 2008 -
Club was fun fun fun!!!

Was with See Yee and friends, Freda and friends and Stella and friends.

Though it was kinda crappy here and there. Overall we enjoyed yea?! Was really cool and fun! I enjoyed myself so darn much!

And yes, it happened in Zouk, it happened in MOS and now it's happening in Arena! Why are all her fans all over the clubs in Sg! For the 194274 times I'm saying this, I'm Emilynn! Not Jolin! Crap. I was dancing infront of See Yee's friend when she suddenly said I looked like her. Yes. You're know my reaction one la. It's like not again!!!! That was what Alvin suddenly tell me when we were drinking by the bar at MOS! -_-"

__

I love you guys!

The bestest thing that has happened on Earth..
5:46 AM
Web Mistress ?

http://beingasupergirl.blogspot.com*

This blog belong to ME
Anything just ask ME :DD
Please do not copy
0r i`ll MUNCH you up ;x

HATRED;x

Profile ?

I am just who I am.

Thanks for everything.

Friendster: CLICKCLICK
MSN: EmilynnLim@hotmail.com

Bitching ?

Links ?

Archives ?

Credits ?