Tuesday, June 3, 2008 -
Baby popped out again!!!!!

Eating ice cream like a lil baby... =P

Went to get lunch? Then talked a lil. Blah blah blah. Then Baby left for work liao.. =( But I decided I should drop by! Heh~

Bought Famous Amos cookie for dearie incase he'll be hungry again later cause he had his meal early. After that rushed home. Was planning to sleep early but I failed..

Hmm...

I'm telling myself this..

The past doesn't concerns me.

I may not be his hottest compared to his previous..
I may not be his sweetest compared to his previous..
I may not be his cutest compared to his previous..

Simply put it,
I may not his bestest compared to his previous..

Though I do feel inferior,
But I'm just hoping that I'm the one he loves most now! =)



Anyway, agent stressing me with stupid shit. Had a lil arguement with him. Indirectly telling him I'm giving up. And yea, we're both not really happy. So I guess I'm not leaving for good afterall? =) Happy ending..

Well, he asked me one Q. Where I got totally freaked out. Rejected him without thinking. And yea, it just ended there. I don't care if I can't be a model. I don't care if I'm not any cover girl for any shit. You were wrong about me after all?..

Ter was right to say that I'll rather choose happiness over money.

For now happiness is right in my hands. And I'm not jeopardising it for money. Just F off won't you?!

The bestest thing that has happened on Earth..
11:29 PM
Web Mistress ?

http://beingasupergirl.blogspot.com*

This blog belong to ME
Anything just ask ME :DD
Please do not copy
0r i`ll MUNCH you up ;x

HATRED;x

Profile ?

I am just who I am.

Thanks for everything.

Friendster: CLICKCLICK
MSN: EmilynnLim@hotmail.com

Bitching ?

Links ?

Archives ?

Credits ?