Auntie Nora called me! =) Well she was just telling me about how crappy her sales were at Expo and stuffs. Tell me stuffs about whatever whatever.. Yea. She misses me. =P Ha~ Miss you too auntie. And I simply miss the times we use to smoke together and you singing 'Smack That'! Ha! That was really cute and fun.
I love you girls! =)





I don't know why am I getting all the scoldings today. Was suppose to be a good day since I'm sleeping in my room now? Step outta house after joking with brother?
After that that all went wrong. Even after reaching home mummy gimme fuck face just cause I hang out a lil later. Kor had to shout at me?
Whatever. I somehow seems to be everybody's punching bag to vent their anger and stuffs. And I know you guys will punch me if you guys could.
Yes yes. Continue with all you guy's stupid abusive language to me k?
And yea. I thought later of the day would be better?
She had to come along. And before she leave she had to call me 'jian'. As in like 'Slut'?..
1. Why did you have to say that after turning ya head away from me?
2. Why are you still feeling so bitter?
3. In what way am I a slut? Did I snatch ya bf?
4 . Why why why?..
I asked her not to call you k! I was the one who prevented things from happening though I wanted ALL the things to happen to you in EVERY way! I tried to forgive and forget even though I was reluctant to just let it go cause I wasn't in the wrong in ANY way!!! I was being kiddish for thing that way I admit. But edn up I DIDN'T do anything yea?
It's gonna happen once, it's gonna happen twice. If it does it's gonna happen everytime we see each other. And am I suppose to just forgive and forget about it everytime it happens then? Am I suppose to Pretend not to hear it and PRETEND to be happy when ya abusive language to me was so darn hurtful?
I can't do anything and I can't bare to do anything. She's still young everybody tells me. But she's 18 I'm also 18. You spare a thought for her and says she's young. Then who spare a thought for me that I'm also 18 and my feelings were being hurt in her process of being stupidly childish?
The world's not fair.
Yea. Learn to love everything.
1. Learn to love how they screw me.
Gotta go sign courses to learn to listen things the opposite. So when people say 'I hate you', you'll hear 'I love you'. And when they call you a slut, you'll hear them saying you're an angel. =) Then the wórld would be so much more lovely without any sadness yea?
forget it...
Was Stella's last day today. Freda's leaving soon too.
I'm missing
Samantha
Christine
Annabelle
Auntie Nora
Maybelline
Vid
Stella
Blah blah blah. Haiyo, i miss working with 'em!
After that that all went wrong. Even after reaching home mummy gimme fuck face just cause I hang out a lil later. Kor had to shout at me?
Whatever. I somehow seems to be everybody's punching bag to vent their anger and stuffs. And I know you guys will punch me if you guys could.
Yes yes. Continue with all you guy's stupid abusive language to me k?
And yea. I thought later of the day would be better?
She had to come along. And before she leave she had to call me 'jian'. As in like 'Slut'?..
1. Why did you have to say that after turning ya head away from me?
2. Why are you still feeling so bitter?
3. In what way am I a slut? Did I snatch ya bf?
4 . Why why why?..
I asked her not to call you k! I was the one who prevented things from happening though I wanted ALL the things to happen to you in EVERY way! I tried to forgive and forget even though I was reluctant to just let it go cause I wasn't in the wrong in ANY way!!! I was being kiddish for thing that way I admit. But edn up I DIDN'T do anything yea?
It's gonna happen once, it's gonna happen twice. If it does it's gonna happen everytime we see each other. And am I suppose to just forgive and forget about it everytime it happens then? Am I suppose to Pretend not to hear it and PRETEND to be happy when ya abusive language to me was so darn hurtful?
I can't do anything and I can't bare to do anything. She's still young everybody tells me. But she's 18 I'm also 18. You spare a thought for her and says she's young. Then who spare a thought for me that I'm also 18 and my feelings were being hurt in her process of being stupidly childish?
The world's not fair.
Yea. Learn to love everything.
1. Learn to love how they screw me.
Gotta go sign courses to learn to listen things the opposite. So when people say 'I hate you', you'll hear 'I love you'. And when they call you a slut, you'll hear them saying you're an angel. =) Then the wórld would be so much more lovely without any sadness yea?
forget it...
Was Stella's last day today. Freda's leaving soon too.
I'm missing
Samantha
Christine
Annabelle
Auntie Nora
Maybelline
Vid
Stella
Blah blah blah. Haiyo, i miss working with 'em!
