Wednesday, May 21, 2008 -
Baby asked me to wake him up at 9.30am.

So when I was about to go take my phone to call him up. I saw a call coming in from Baby. Then he was like asking me I wake up already not. So I was like huh? And I couldn't help but laugh. I thought I should be the one calling Baby up? But end up he was the one calling me asking if I was up.

So after knowing I was up, Baby say he go back to sleep. So I was like huh again? Cause didn't you asked me to wake you up at 9.30am? Though you woke up on ya own then you still go back sleep? Duh~

So I asked Baby if he needed morning call still. He mumbled.. Then I asked what time school start. He mumbled.. Then I asked what time working. He said:'' Darling don't ask can... ''

So I was like fine. Blah blah blah and the conversation ended there. I was pissed!

Went to work. Was super bored.

Talked to Kristine and couldn't help but complain!!!

Baby only texted me at 5pm? Saying he's late for work? Blah blah blah. Told him what he said and he couldn't remember! Duh~~

So Baby kinda had to make me happy la for pissing me. Heh~ And he was so smart he actually popped up infront of me when I was on my way out to slack with Freda. Ha! Baby so sweet! But I still had to be angry with him. Humph..

Hmm. After work went back home preparing to go meet Pauline at AMK Central first. Cause she says she's alone and stuffs so I went down to accompany her first lo. So when she was about to leave at 10pm, I called Vid to ask what time she reaching AMK. She say 10.30pm. I wanted to wait when she asked me to go to Clarke Quay and wait there instead.This way we'll be able to meet faster.

But I was thinking since she's on the bus to AMK already how could she be able to meet me earlier at Clarke Quay when she still has to bypass AMK first?

Nevermind. Not knowing how is she gonna go down, I went there first. Yeap. End up she reached at 11.30pm? Made me wait for 1hr? Hai me kena harassed by all those stupid guys at Clarke Quay! And having all those darn guys looking at me like some poster on some stupid wall.

Fine. I was fine. Many things happen which I have got no mood to even talk about it anymore. I was wrong about her, wrong about myself and everything. But how am I suppose to make all this stop?

After club I gave her cash cab home. Then Baby sent me home. Had breafast eat the coffeshop opposite my block.

Baby scolded me. Said stuffs that Kristine, Freda, and Rose had said and told me constantly. It's hard people it's hard..

Baby, I know all you've done was for my own good. I didn't know how much it hurts you till you told me this morning how much it pains you to see me being made used of and stuffs. Baby I don't want that to happen too but I just find it hard to reject 'em for fear of hurting 'em.

I know you're just protective of me. And of cause I'm glad you are. And I love you baby.

Perhaps we just can't have the best of both worlds. Human nature; forever wanting the best of everything. I guess I just have to accept this fact too yea? At times we do have to set our priorities and do what we seek. Instead of forever wasting out precious time on useless people and not using it for our love ones..

And yea.. Baby you said wrong thing that made me very unhappy.. And ya words hurt me deeply.. ='(

Somehow, Baby just couldn't bare to stay angry with me for long. =) So after awhile, he'll start smiling back at me and sayang me. HA~!

After that we went to the park have a walk. =) Ha. Things did got better but somehow I feel kinda down?..

The bestest thing that has happened on Earth..
9:55 AM
Web Mistress ?

http://beingasupergirl.blogspot.com*

This blog belong to ME
Anything just ask ME :DD
Please do not copy
0r i`ll MUNCH you up ;x

HATRED;x

Profile ?

I am just who I am.

Thanks for everything.

Friendster: CLICKCLICK
MSN: EmilynnLim@hotmail.com

Bitching ?

Links ?

Archives ?

Credits ?