Wasn't having a good day. PMS~!
Was working today k. When I realised it came. Crap. Fucking hell! But I had to thank God I was working only half day today else How could I have been able to controlled the pain. Duh~
Was waiting for baby to come. Went for lunch at 3pm. Baby didn't text me. Thinking he might wake up a lil late? So waited till 3.30pm. But still no text. I was pretty sure he'll come. Cause Baby texted me with a super sweet text before he went to bed. And knowing I was working half day Baby even plan to come meet me after work and planned to go for movie before he head to work at 7pm. But even after work has ended, Still no text.
So I went to Wisma after work. Wanting to go to ''The Face Shop" to get fake lashes. And of cause, to waste a lil time waiting for Baby.
Hmm, end up no reply.
Reached house bus stop. Went to the shops to get some food and went home.
Baby only call me at 6pm? He was sleeping.. =(
Yea yea, Went to work in a rush lo. So I was like fucking disappointed I didn't get to see Baby and I wasted my half day just like that. Humph!
So all along I was being a good girl staying at home.
Was having PMS if you've remembered. And of all days people had to pissed me off today.. Fuck darn it..
1.
Was having my meal at home watching the televison. When some idiot texted me. It was 'L'. You all know lah. That idiot who I was so fucking smitten with and could listen to him like some fucking retarded bitch?
Yeap. He's been texting me for the past few weeks. Initially I did reply him. But after knowing and realising that he doesn't replies to my messages that rejects him I got pissed off.
Why? I don't wanna go out with you and rejects you gives you the right to be pissed off with me and not reply? So there wasn't a need to even say bye or take care? And you do the same thing all over again the next week? Trying ya best to persuade me out again follow by disappearing cause I rejected you again?
Thanks ah!
Yeap. I made you throw ya stupid face on the ground not being able to lift ya head up again TODAY yea? You BEGGED for me today! Asking for a chance. Time and again! I made you cry for me you pathetic basterd.
I did all I can for you in the past. And you even took it for graunted and expected even more from me.
You knew I slept late. 6âm in the morning! You complained about my friends and blamed me! Forced me to wake up early to go meet you at ya workshop and sit there like a flowervase to allow you to look at.
I said I'll be late you started ya complaining again! I took cabs down EVERYTIME I went down. QUEENSWAY!!!!
You've never felt anything for what I've done and only expect more from me everytime.
I go out you wanna ask where and stuffs. Wanna spot check on me and see who I was with. Make me call up my friend infront of you to tell ém that our friendship stopped there.
YOU BLOODY CONTROLLED ME!
It's over dude. FUCK OFF!
I had my fair share of winning today. =)
Girls, you must have been proud of me today!!!!
2.
People had to pissed me more in MSN.
PLEASE! Dont talk stupidly can? I know it's cute and rather entertaining to have some icons in ya sentences. But make sure it come out on the right time for god's sake?
I just hate reading sentences broken up by icons. Many of you guys must have experienced what I'v been through no doubt!
Eg. Where ar* yo* ****g ?
* sign represents those stupid icons.
So how'd you expect people to read sentences like that?? It'll be nice if icons come out at the right time probably like this..
Eg. Where are *** going?
Don't this makes out lifes easier? Duh~
And I wasn't in the best of mood this evening. And stupid Rick had to talk to me and irritate me as usual. So he was like blabbering as usual. With all the stupid icons popping all over te screen with a few words here and there that doesn't makes any sense at all. I was too lazy and can't be bothered to read such English if was even English?
So I asked kindly asked him to repeat himself cause I couldn't decipher what was on the screen. And guess how did he further irritate me? He could actually tell repeat himself entering WORD BY WORD into the screen and asked me do I even understand English not?
Be glad I can't be bothered to do any shit else I would have screwed you upside down I tell you fucking piece of shit!
Don't bother texting me to apologise to me. Cause I'm darn pissed still!
3.
Some idiot talked to me after coming back for a business trip. I fully appreciate you for talking to me and asking how I was. But please don't act like a kid will ya? You're fucking 27 and you still need a 18 year old girl to teach you what to do and how you should live ya life Ray?
How could you sent some one to check on him? How could you idiot!
This stupid guy sent someone to check on my guy friend who hasn't been treating me right. And even asked if conversation between me and him had been disclosed to my guy friend not. Cause his informer told him that I told my guy friend about it.
Question is.. How'd you know if a person knows that another person has a piece of information in thier fucking brain?..
Don't come and tell me you were worried about me so you did this and that. Sorry. I can't be bothered. You never been doing things right. You've always be thinking you know everything. And today, I finally made you realised everything that you once thought you knew was ALL WRONG...
Like what I've told you. Just go led ya life and don't come bother mine. I don't need you. We can never be together. Get lost.
So after all those shit, I finally was able to sleep. =) Gave Baby a text and slept at 4am? Basket..
