Sunday, May 18, 2008 -
Ok. Baby was late. Blah blah blah.

Saw Auntie Ann at PS too!! =)

Then went to get movie tickets for ''Iron Man''. Then went for dinner at some Japanese restaurant. Food was quite ok only I would say. Then went up to have a stick of cig before entering the theatre.

After movie, went to shop a lil before sending Baby to work.

So the date wasn't a pleasant one afterall. Cause Baby was so darn stress and pissed over some stuffs and so everything just went wrong. Crap..

No mood to talk about it anyway..

The bestest thing that has happened on Earth..
12:00 AM
Web Mistress ?

http://beingasupergirl.blogspot.com*

This blog belong to ME
Anything just ask ME :DD
Please do not copy
0r i`ll MUNCH you up ;x

HATRED;x

Profile ?

I am just who I am.

Thanks for everything.

Friendster: CLICKCLICK
MSN: EmilynnLim@hotmail.com

Bitching ?

Links ?

Archives ?

Credits ?