Wednesday, May 28, 2008 -
Bought a pair of fake lashes at Golden Mile. Accompanied Freda there to take medicine. =) Was out almost the whole day! Crap.

Was funny though. Freda thought I was ... cause I was eating alot to her. Well no! I was just hungry. Haven't eaten lunch at all. Yea. And what I ate wasn't alot anyway?.. Ha.

Freda made me text her telling her my plan to club was cancelled! Sigh~

Frustrated with everything.

All of you stupid idiots busted me. Forever talk big only. Crap lah. It's okay stupid darlings. =)

Well I was feeling crappy. Was on my way back home. Took a super long time. Cause went over to Taka talk with Sam darling. Was talking shit and stuffs. And she said.. "You better don't call her go club with you I tell you!" Sigh~! Everyone telling me same thing. I'm afraid it'll hurt her.. =(


Sp decided to ask Dee go club with me. Without asking anything she said ok lo, meet where what time. So I was like OMG, so on!!!

Yeap. Then we went there together. =)

Half way there Rose called. Said wanna join us. So ok lo. So we enjoyed there 1st blah blah blah. Ok. I got lost. I didn't know the mall was close. Or should I say I didn't realised it was late? So we walked the stairs and it was crazy!!! So it didn't seem to be ending and we were like complaining. Crap!




Yea. I had fun!!! Love you guys!

The bestest thing that has happened on Earth..
6:09 AM
Web Mistress ?

http://beingasupergirl.blogspot.com*

This blog belong to ME
Anything just ask ME :DD
Please do not copy
0r i`ll MUNCH you up ;x

HATRED;x

Profile ?

I am just who I am.

Thanks for everything.

Friendster: CLICKCLICK
MSN: EmilynnLim@hotmail.com

Bitching ?

Links ?

Archives ?

Credits ?