Baby's been really nice to me and everything..
They asked me why I wanna be with him when I can get whatever I want with other guys who're so much more seriously in love with me. Reason is simple; love is blind.
Would you come find me at work when you're so tired? After working at night and schooling in the morning? Squeezing that few hours after school and before work to come look for me? And not telling me you'll be here just to gimme that surprise? And kissing me on the forehead was the first thing you'll do..
Would you keep thinking of ways and start acting stupid just to make me laugh and smile when you know work was sucky for me, and when you're so darn tired?
Would you sent me all the way home after our date when you stay at the other end of my place? Making sure I was safe back home, sacrificing ya time and money and on cab fare?
Would you sacrifice not to take company's transport home and take out extra cash to send me back home first before heading home?
Would you change ya job just because I didn't like it? And doind all you can just to ease my fears?
Would you promised not to curse and swear just because I didn't like it?
We've promised not to mention the word 'break' no matter how big our fight was. And we've even talked about marraige, kids and staying together. =) I can't imagine how closed we've gotten in just this few weeks together.
Though we've been quarrelling. But it doesn't seem to last and baby never fails to softens. Ha!
Just quarrelled today. Baby was so darn pissed he didn't accept my apology. Baby was angry with me for:
1. Didn't say I was sick
2. Didn't say I took medication already.
3. Drinking drinks offered by guys in club.
4. Getting drunk.
5. Guy came to fetch me home cause I was drunk.
6. Didn't text him when I was home making him so worried.
I had a hard time boy! Just then baby relised he shouldn't control me so much and admitted that it was his fault for not noticing. Aww~
We just love each other so darn much la!!
This is gonna last~!
