Wednesday, May 14, 2008 -
Baby called me at 12pm when I just reached work place. Ha. Cause I didn't text Baby when I wake up and he was worried. Ha! *TOUCHED*

Thought Freda once again didn't come work. Luckily she did when she called me at lilke 2pm to help her carry some stuffs at the taxi stand?

Then went for lunch. Bought food from Old Chang Kee again. Duh~ Not having a proper lunch once again. Crap.

Was talking to Kristine at work.

I'm in such a dilemma! I don't know if I should do her this favour cause all this while she hasn't been treating me right.

Yes no doubt she's protective of me and treats me like a younger sister. But somehow money wise, she's no different from people out there. Just wanna use me to pay for ya stuffs. Help you get things done and all..

So do you even think I should help you at all??? Convince me babe. Just one word from me and the deal with you is off! So better convince me before others really tell me not to help you at all and that's what I'll do..

And since I know you're that kinda person where money is so darn important to you, why should I trust you in this? In concerns my career!

Who knows you might do something to me behind my back once I pull you in and kick me outta the industry? Then I'm so out and busted!

Everyone who knows you says I SHOULDN'T help you.

What should I do when this is so important it concerns my career. Pull you in and you try to be funny and I'm dead! So dead! I don't know man. I'm darn stressed up. I don't know if I should help you..

Went clubbing at night as usual. With Vid who's forever being late! So met her up at my place and Kai Da came to pick us there joining us.

Baby was so sweet and everything.

After club Baby fetched me home. =)

Baby was super angry with me once again. ='( Sigh.. But Baby always doesn''t stay angry for long. Heh.. And is back to pampering me. =p

I don't know man..

I'm just so stressed up over everything.. And I don't like it!

The bestest thing that has happened on Earth..
7:33 AM
Web Mistress ?

http://beingasupergirl.blogspot.com*

This blog belong to ME
Anything just ask ME :DD
Please do not copy
0r i`ll MUNCH you up ;x

HATRED;x

Profile ?

I am just who I am.

Thanks for everything.

Friendster: CLICKCLICK
MSN: EmilynnLim@hotmail.com

Bitching ?

Links ?

Archives ?

Credits ?