Tuesday, August 5, 2008 -
3rd of Aug 2008

Work was really fun. We had a new guy over here, and a new photographer. =) With with Ben and me. =D

And we had fun taking photos at work!





Credits to Raymond, our photographer for helping me with the shoots. =D

After work went to Simei to meet baby.Cause Baby had mahjong session over there at 9pm. ASS! So he came down fetched me after I reached Simei.

Went to the bread shop bought 2 bread. That's for my dinner infact. Yeap. And headed upstair already.

Today just doesn't seems to be our day. Sigh~ Anyway his friend was so mean! I wouldn't do what he did if I was him! Bad Bad..

After mahjong headed down to Baby's company's chalet. Was so pai say over there. Cause don't know anybody there. Hmm. But ok, they're all really nice. =)

After awhile went to Mac get breakfast. Ha! Baby was so pissed off with the cashier cause she just couldn't seem to be able to get our orders right, or rather, she doesn't seems to understand what Baby was trying to say. =P

So, went back. Ate our breakfast, And went to sleep.. .. ..

4th Aug 2008
Got up next morning. Or rather afternoon. I was up first, by all the noise and everything. Then went back to sleep. And woke up shortly after.

Went out with Baby shop a lil and have out lunch. Wanted to watch movie and we missed the timings already. God! After unch went back there to see more unfamiliar faces. =(

Was about to play cards when Baby was doing his business. Sigh. Was half way through introduction when Baby paused.. And said: " Why is there a grasshopper in here?.." God! And look at that thing!!!




And yeap. Our facial bar is so god darn natural that even insects love ém!




Yea. It's a lil disgusting and gross I have to admit.. I've never liked insects anyway..

All went down for BBQ.

It was really cool lah this gathering for ém. They actually have a DJ here? And the singers in the club? And people from the chalet from got out and look down wanting to join ém? Cool cool~ But I was just feeling so odd and out. So I was kinda like practically sitting there and looking around.

Guess what?!

Baby won a stay in Quality hotel for 2!!! And his friend didn't want his prize and gave it to Baby. And it was a trip to Batam for 2!!! Yeap yeap. 2 prizes. Guess we'll be having lotsa plans these month!

Went back to chalet. Chilled and stuffs.

And everyone was so drunk? Not everyone la actually. And I swear I'll have whacked her if not cause she was drunk. Not whack? Maybe just pull her hair which all girls do? Give her one tight slap which all girls do? Joking~!

But she was being a total bitch for God's sake. Pardon me for bitching. But she made me go crazy. And all I could do was look and feign ignorance? And only talk when everything's over and not being to throw my temper but nag a lil and stop there. Crap!

GUESS WHAT SHE DID!

She was feeling all high and she was rejecting 2guys who liked her. So initially she was going all over Baby's friend. And I've got no fucking idea why she suddenly grab Baby by his arm and pointed at me asking if I'm his gf.

Why? So that you could go all over him too if I'm not? Even if I'm not his gf, show some respect for his friend lah!

Sorry. I'm done...

Alright. Baby suddenly had the intuition to check his wallet. And yeap. He lost 150bucks. Baby was so sad. yea. Understood. It wasn't really about the money. Butit was more on all his effort going down the drain. Cause the money was from his sideline business. Hmm. Didnt know how to cheer him up. It was so terrible.

Finally hugged him to sleep.

5th Aug 2008
Got forced to wake up at 10+am? Had to check out from the chalet. And yes. Unknowingly I had my make-up on for 2days. Had my contact lens on for 2days. Even slept with ém. Didn't have a proper bath for 2days(I did bath but I didn't have my hair and face washed. Cause no wax and facial wash) And today's the third day!

Rushed back to Baby's home get clothes. Took out my contact lens and washed up a lil. Was planning to go watch movie once again. But we doze off!

Woke up again at about 5pm? And headed down to Tampiness mall watch "Money Not Enough 2". It wasn't really funny. But it was really touching!!! Hmm.

After movie headed back to AMK by bus. It was so long! Baby bought supper and headed back home. MINE! Yippeee~!

The bestest thing that has happened on Earth..
11:32 PM
Web Mistress ?

http://beingasupergirl.blogspot.com*

This blog belong to ME
Anything just ask ME :DD
Please do not copy
0r i`ll MUNCH you up ;x

HATRED;x

Profile ?

I am just who I am.

Thanks for everything.

Friendster: CLICKCLICK
MSN: EmilynnLim@hotmail.com

Bitching ?

Links ?

Archives ?

Credits ?