Friday, April 25, 2008 -
Lin told me something about Baby..

I got so fucking affected that I nearly cried. No I didn't.. I tried pretending and everything. Somehow I could.

Baby came to find me at work at about 1700? Chilled a lil while outside. Everyone was pretending. Than Baby left at about 1800 for work.

Than I broke down. Saying I could no longer pretending. I texted him. Asking for an answer and explaination. Yes..

Somehow it was crap. I didn't believe it. I didn't know what to say. All i could reply was ''...''. Than nothing at all.

Baby apologised once again. Asking for a chance for him and us. I was touched. But I couldn't be like this la. I couldn't allow myself to be cheated once again. So I asked him if this was what he wanted and everything. I didn't want a reply from him back than. I asked him to think it through.

And yes. Baby replied within 20mins. And that made me confident that he was the one for me.

Baby said he loved me, wanna be with me for long and stuffs. I wonder if it's true..

Than again at night Vid told me yet again anothet thing about Baby. That made me think again about our relationship. I didn't wanna give him stress. Told myself to forget it.

I don't know. Shit.

The bestest thing that has happened on Earth..
12:24 AM
Web Mistress ?

http://beingasupergirl.blogspot.com*

This blog belong to ME
Anything just ask ME :DD
Please do not copy
0r i`ll MUNCH you up ;x

HATRED;x

Profile ?

I am just who I am.

Thanks for everything.

Friendster: CLICKCLICK
MSN: EmilynnLim@hotmail.com

Bitching ?

Links ?

Archives ?

Credits ?