Yes..
I've finally gotten back to working life? Less time with friend, less time for shopping. MORE time with bfs. Cause.. they'll meet me after work chill lah. Nice timing some more. Yea. I'm getting bored liao lor.
Dinner after work. Movie after work. Duh~
Yea. Darlings are too busy for me.
I guess this days I'm seeing and experiencing the same shit lo.
Wake up at 0900. Start work at 1100. End work at 1900. Movie/Dinner/Home/Chill. Than home.. Duh~ Wed will be clubbing like crap?
Guess nowadays all I long for is only one thing. Which is for Wed to come..
Been really stressed at work. Boss happy happy come. Than go ready. Than knowing they'll come back I'll wait. But always come back after 2hrs or so later when I go for smoking break. It affects me lah! Knowing they'll start looking at me from another angle since I'm always gone when they're back. But who ask so wrong timing?!
That was what happened today!
Forget it...
Left at 1600 where darling came pick me up. Went to city plaza do my hair. Darling left after that to collect his car from work shop. Yea. Must be thinking what car he driving yea? Was driving his friend's Jaguar lah. Duh~
Was not very happy with my hair! The lady doing my hair simply had NO ORIGINALITY & NO CREATIVITY! Highlights were done in such a standard way lah crap! Previous time were so much better cause highlights were done in a messy way and it was nice. Now? CRAP~ I don't know what to do with it!
After thatw ent to my house there coffee shop eat dinner. Than headed down to dam. Chill till about 2400 when I said I wanted to go home. Yea..
Will everyday be Wed?.. At least I'll definately be really happy for a day in a wk? At least I'll be rid of stress on that day? At least it'll be full of fun on that day? At least there's nothing to worry or think about that day?
Yeap~ Hope your doing well there in HK my dearest Chris! I'm not doing good! So I hope you are! Well, hope you and ya colleagues are getting along well now yea? Misses. =)
