

After wedding, went to AMK. Wanted to go O2 skin get my skin care. All fnishing soon. Some more I got the 50% off voucher. LOL~
Yea. Got there, got the buy 1 get 1 free promotion. Duh~ It's the same as using my voucher lor! End up I didn't use the voucher lah!
End up I got:
-2 cleasing form
-2 toner
-2 essence
-2 sunblock
-2 make up base
-2 body form.
DUH~!
After that went to AMK drive throuhg Mac and get our dinner. Than went to darling house. End up I dosed off. Was supposed to wake up at 2400 if I sleep. End up I sleep all the way till morning..
Yea. Got there, got the buy 1 get 1 free promotion. Duh~ It's the same as using my voucher lor! End up I didn't use the voucher lah!
End up I got:
-2 cleasing form
-2 toner
-2 essence
-2 sunblock
-2 make up base
-2 body form.
DUH~!
After that went to AMK drive throuhg Mac and get our dinner. Than went to darling house. End up I dosed off. Was supposed to wake up at 2400 if I sleep. End up I sleep all the way till morning..
