Was at work. Vid was so super late as usual..
Nothing special happened lor..
All the while was discussing where to club tonight! Wanted so much to get into DBL O. Only 3girls say can. Others including my dearest brother who used to work there said must be 21 to be able to enter.
So both of us stress lo don't know where to go.
Yea.
Left work at 1930 and went over to Taka. Gave Felicia Sam's number cause she got Sam to buy so much stuffs from company ut didn't give her her number.
Than waited for Vid end work at 2000 before heading home together.
Went to O2 skin first at Wisma.
Yeap. Main aim aws to get moisturizer. End up I got smoething else. I got myself more pissed!
Cause remeber I said that day I bought alotta stuffs there? Yea. I didn't get moisturiser cause the promoter siad I DIDN'T have to! Essence alone was good anough. I even asked her you sure? Standard skin care range includes a standard moisturiser! Fine. I thought different brand got different way of making their products.
Asked Samantha yesterday and she said I had to.
Today. This promoter said I was suppose to get a moisturiser! Plus, I didn't need to use essence at all since my face was still good! Great huh? I asnte like 59bucks on that stupid essence? Even if I could trade it down I would lose 10bucks? Duh~
Talk about trading..
I wasn't inform that the buy 1 get 1 free shit hor, the free one can get other products as long as the price is same or lower! Yeap. If you remembered, I got 2 of each!!!! 2 cleansing form, 2 toner, 2essence, 2 sun block and 2 make up base! Cool ah! And I spent 200+ over can? When I could have spend lesser!
Was having so many WRONG consultation from promoters! Darn you guys. Don't know say don't know! Don't hai me lah!
So the promoter at Wisma ask me call up AMK supervisor. I call up when me and Vid parted to get home. Yes. She was nice not remembering the part where she cuts me from talking 1/2 way and go "you listen you listen.."
Yes. So What she suggested to me was, I bring my receipt and products down to meet her tomorrow. She will gimma a full detailed CORRECT consultation. And she'll allow me change whatever wrong products I bought to the rights one.
Best shit's here. Guess what? I ask her when is convenient for her. So she being nice and wanna give in to me since I'm her costumer and her stuff has donw something wrong, she allowed me to make the decision.
I simply told her I was working from 1100-1900. She could tell me " Huh, so sorry. I work only till 1900. Morning can?" I said okay asking her what time and was deciding to go down beforw work. She told me earliest 1030 cause that's when she'll reach the outlet.
Hey hey, you dont't seem to get ya facts right?.. Who is dying to meet who get things right? You right? Why am I leeting you take advantage of me? FORGET IT! I said Okay! Plus. I said I'll try. If can't make it I'll send her a sms saying I can't lor!
Okay. Finally reached home. Full of anger. More of stress. Cause today go clubbing like kinda cockup lah! Only got Vid and me. So I've kinda given up hope on girls. Went to look for my bfs instead.
End up while I was deciding, Kai da said he was below. So quickly eat and change and stuffs than went down le.
Yes. End up he never go lor! Last minute gotta work at 0500. End up only fetch me and Vid there than zao ready.
Okay. W had to make the best of the situation so just went in first.
Going through the bouncer stage was the best shit. He was so super funny. Ha. He asked me really wanna go in? I said yea.. Than he asked you really wanna chops? I said yea.. Than he asked again you want chops or chop? LOL~
End up went in. Was super bored. No cuties!
Stupid Vid seduced all the indian man and all of 'em were around us! Got me fucking involved.. Was so bored we decided to get a drink. Fucking hell went all the way out and draw 50bucks out. I paid FIRST!
After drinking went to dance lo. Bored de lor! Went out to smoke when 1guy stopped me. Asked where I was going and wanted my number. I rejected lah fuck. Old lor! Than he asked what I wanna drink. Just fucking told him a cranberry vodka and he got it for me.
LOL~
But he was like so touchy and fucking irritating. Yea.
Than there was this 3 super hotties beside us saw me and Vid. And kept looking at us with those kinda look that says 'I wanna help you' kind. Ha! Thre enough one of 'em had his arms around my shoulders and asked if we needed help.
Than he pulled us into his group of 3 and started "protecting" us. Sweet can?
Than was dancing when Sandy tapped me. So started dancing together. And she was like comlaining there's this girl whose super lao lan? I don't know.. Than I kpo say wanna see lah. I wanna play lah. LOL~ Than they asked me I dance good not? Butt bi anough not? LOL~
Than i was being lead to the girl's back and I started dancing like mad?
One of 'em had to like had her hands on my shoulder to push me against that bitch? People around us were like looking as if we were having a dance compeitition. HA~
Was super ired. Went back to my clique. I had fun lah. The 3 hotties were hot lah! And Yea! The fucking look like JAPANESE! Fair fair one.. Me and Vid were like going crazy? Heh.
After club went home and sleep liao. LOL~
And yea, on my way home at like 4plus? The supervisor texted me saying she on childcare leave cause baby suddenly sick? ...
I had a super fun day w/o you basterd. And yea, thanks for not replying when I'm always replying ya msgs? Cause not having ya existense make the presense of the hotties! You fucking faggot. I aint talking to you anymore. Ha~!
