As usual this happened today. So was using the net and stuffs lah.
When Ivan texted me asking me to call him. So I called. He once again asked me down to 555 chill lah. Saying the who came out already. Was talking to him when the both of ém talked about me. Was a lil reluctant. And still I agreed lah.
So went there. Smoked, talked and chill a lil. Ivan gave me watch some Chinese movie which I don't even know what the hell they were talking about cause it was in Cantonese. Left at about 7pm.


Slept late. Woke up early. Same thing everyday. Not sure why. Body tired wanna sleep more. But standard only sleep at 5am and auto wake up at 1pm? Crap..
As usual this happened today. So was using the net and stuffs lah.
When Ivan texted me asking me to call him. So I called. He once again asked me down to 555 chill lah. Saying the who came out already. Was talking to him when the both of ém talked about me.
Was a lil reluctant. And still I agreed lah.
So went there. Smoked, talked and chill a lil. Ivan gave me watch some Chinese movie which I don't even know what the hell they were talking about cause it was in Cantonese. Left at about 7pm.
Took a bus down to Bishan. Changed another bus and walked to darling's block. Well, no I aint looking for darling. Was there to look for Yen, Ling and Qi Liang. Cause it's his birthday today!!!
So I was busy eating chips there. Super hungry lah. Till food came and I started eating like hell? I admit I'm fat for a thousand times! ArghHHh~
Was bored lah when there was something entertaining that came along..
There was this 2 super "slim babes'' that came along. Saw ém once some time ago. LOL~And yes, we ''love'' each other. Cause they couldn't help not ''caring'' and ''loving'' us that they kept staring..
Yea. So unknowingly we were playing this super duper common game among young kids and teenagers this days called the 'staring' game? Well, I haven't been playing it for quite awhile. Not sure I'm still good at it?
Yea. Got sick of it after awhile. Cause it was boring lor!
So I stopped the game and played my own game. Talking sarcastically? Standing in a position that'll flaunt my figure? Showing ém WE have what they don't have? Blah blah blah..
Well, ok. So they left at about 10pm? We left at that time also lah. Ha.
And there was this 17year old guy who took my number.
Ok. So those ''slim babes'' reached the main road earlier than we did by like 5mins? But we managed to get into the cab within 3mins upon standing by the road. Wow~! Sorry ah. Took ya cab..
So all along I was texting with that 17year old guy. He's cute lah. Cause he said I was cute. Duh. Cause he's like younger than me. Plus I'm 18 liao still got people say I cute wor!!! So shy can..
So fetched Yen friend home first before all of us went over to Yen's block, intending to chill one.
Than Eddy called. Said he was with Yy and stuffs. So went over to fountain meet them up and a lil chat. Yea..
Sorry darlings for neglecting you guys! But real thanks for accompanying me yea? Love you Yen and Ling!..
Left at about 11.15pm? Reached home and bath and stuffs also already 1am liao? Was online ans Serena was like asking me me why haven't I slept? Cause the both of us were having an interview at office at 11am!
Ok. So I kinda slept at like 4am? Hee. Was talking to my dearest Hayden lah till I totally forgot about the time. Die lah!!!!
Yes Yes..
Happy birthday to my dearest Yy and Qi Liang~!
As usual this happened today. So was using the net and stuffs lah.
When Ivan texted me asking me to call him. So I called. He once again asked me down to 555 chill lah. Saying the who came out already. Was talking to him when the both of ém talked about me.
Was a lil reluctant. And still I agreed lah.
So went there. Smoked, talked and chill a lil. Ivan gave me watch some Chinese movie which I don't even know what the hell they were talking about cause it was in Cantonese. Left at about 7pm.
Took a bus down to Bishan. Changed another bus and walked to darling's block. Well, no I aint looking for darling. Was there to look for Yen, Ling and Qi Liang. Cause it's his birthday today!!!
So I was busy eating chips there. Super hungry lah. Till food came and I started eating like hell? I admit I'm fat for a thousand times! ArghHHh~
Was bored lah when there was something entertaining that came along..
There was this 2 super "slim babes'' that came along. Saw ém once some time ago. LOL~And yes, we ''love'' each other. Cause they couldn't help not ''caring'' and ''loving'' us that they kept staring..
Yea. So unknowingly we were playing this super duper common game among young kids and teenagers this days called the 'staring' game? Well, I haven't been playing it for quite awhile. Not sure I'm still good at it?
Yea. Got sick of it after awhile. Cause it was boring lor!
So I stopped the game and played my own game. Talking sarcastically? Standing in a position that'll flaunt my figure? Showing ém WE have what they don't have? Blah blah blah..
Well, ok. So they left at about 10pm? We left at that time also lah. Ha.
And there was this 17year old guy who took my number.
Ok. So those ''slim babes'' reached the main road earlier than we did by like 5mins? But we managed to get into the cab within 3mins upon standing by the road. Wow~! Sorry ah. Took ya cab..
So all along I was texting with that 17year old guy. He's cute lah. Cause he said I was cute. Duh. Cause he's like younger than me. Plus I'm 18 liao still got people say I cute wor!!! So shy can..
So fetched Yen friend home first before all of us went over to Yen's block, intending to chill one.
Than Eddy called. Said he was with Yy and stuffs. So went over to fountain meet them up and a lil chat. Yea..
Sorry darlings for neglecting you guys! But real thanks for accompanying me yea? Love you Yen and Ling!..
Left at about 11.15pm? Reached home and bath and stuffs also already 1am liao? Was online ans Serena was like asking me me why haven't I slept? Cause the both of us were having an interview at office at 11am!
Ok. So I kinda slept at like 4am? Hee. Was talking to my dearest Hayden lah till I totally forgot about the time. Die lah!!!!
Yes Yes..
Happy birthday to my dearest Yy and Qi Liang~!
