Saturday, March 29, 2008 -
Slept for like only 2hrs? Than had to wake up and go work at 1100!

Was feeling so tired. Having headach? Yea.. Had yaki udon for lunch and a choc ice-blended. I wanted a choc milkshake! But that cheena bitch gave me a ice blanded? Never mind!

Didn't feel very good.

Went out to smoke. So down. When one girl walked up to me and asked for a donation. Well, thing's wasn't really going well for me. So I donated 2bucks, hoping to do a small good deed, hoping things will get better. =)

After work walked down to Paragon meet Lin pass her cash. Chilled for a lil while. Something weird happen lah!

We were talking when an uncle sat beside me and asked if he could know me. Lin looked at him and said 'no'. His smile immediately disappeared and gave us a stern look. And started screwing us. Shouting obscenities at us!

We quicking ran to the other side of the staircase man!

Than he talked to 3 girls on rollerblades giving out ketjus gummies. Lin quickly call out to 'em and told 'em not to talk to him. Than those girls were like saying yea, the uncle were like asking 'em what're they doing there. Than even COMPLAINED to 'em we very dao don't wanna make friend wit him! Crap!

Ok. I lefted at about 1700?

Went home to sleep..

Got woken up at 2100? Asked mummy call me up ay 2100 but she didn't. Heng Yen smart call my house. Else die le lo! Ha. So I quickly went to prepare and stuffs.

Than Kelvin said he wanna join me. So I waited for him to come lo.

Went to meet Yen at 2330. Crap and stuffs when Kelvin came at 0015? Yea. Tha nheaded down to Gotham liao. Was so super packed can. Didn't really have the mood there. So me and Kelvin went over to the other side and had some alcohol.

Had a jug of Vodka Redbull and a Flaming lamborghini where we shared together. =)

Than went back to dance floor.

Saw Shine there!!!!! and we dance together. Than she complained wanna go buy drink so out we went, over the bridge and went to 7eleven. After buying drink went to the ladies to pee. Yea. I nearly died in the toilet cause there wasn't any tissue and I couldn't pee without it!!!!

Lucky Shine had tissue.

Alright. Went back to club. Took the lift. Saw Shine talking to her buddy? And somehow I remembered I saw him talking to L at MOS while I was dancing with him!

Somehow God made me see him yesterday. Hinting me he's not worth me thinking about. Than God sent me a chance today.. So what is what?..

Was so bored. Me and Kelvin went to drink again! And shit, they wanted check my IC lah! I actually it wit hYen lor! So I had to walked all the way back to the dancefloor and take my IC. When I passed it him he even asked my whats my IC number and where I stay! Nabey! I'm legally 18!

So now we actually had a cup of AK47? They say it's strong or whatever but I couldn't feel it. So the bartender was like saying our next order he'll make it stonger! ha~

When club was over. Someone tapped me. And I saw Kelvin. Not the Kelvin that was with me but the Kelvin who was my ex bf. Ha!

After Gotham we went over to MOS!

So sorry Yen, Ling & Shine! Sorry we couldn't send u guys back! SORRY~! Cause we were going to MOS. Sorry ah!

Ok. Saw Kelvin there again.

Had a jug of lime Vodka there. Yea. Bored lah! MOS! But L wasn't there. Duh~! Yea. So after club went to chill and stuffs already. And I admit, I was high..

The bestest thing that has happened on Earth..
10:50 AM
Web Mistress ?

http://beingasupergirl.blogspot.com*

This blog belong to ME
Anything just ask ME :DD
Please do not copy
0r i`ll MUNCH you up ;x

HATRED;x

Profile ?

I am just who I am.

Thanks for everything.

Friendster: CLICKCLICK
MSN: EmilynnLim@hotmail.com

Bitching ?

Links ?

Archives ?

Credits ?