Ok.
Plan today was to go to the police Station. Than head down to Haji Lane. But cause my extensions were like dropping lah! So I had to put in another plan which was to go down to City Plaza 1st after going to the Station than go Haji Lane.
End up woke up late. Rush rush rush. Was like super late! Sorry~
Bad thing happen! I wore wrong color underwear out! Was walking in the rain and realised that my HOT PINK underwear could de seen! Was wearing this cotton GUESS stripped tube dress! Told myself have to go buy underwear liao..
Went to do hair. There was this guy selling HP. He's cute lah. He was like "Hi, wanna but HP? Buy PSP? Buy blah blah blah? Buy Hp number?" Than I was like huh? What buy HP number? Duh!
After doing hair, Wendy, my dearest bf went to take out her extensions. Now more an more man liao! And me and Ling went to "Arnold's to have out lunch. That was when I missed him..
Ling kept saying, if only he didn't do things this way we could still have been friends. But considering what kinda guy he is. Stupid fuckup character he has and being brought up with no manners and integrity, having the absense of moral and ethical principles. Still acting as if he's only 16years old? This kinda friend who wants? You want?..
Nevermind...
After that was suppose to go Haji Lane one but it was raining! Couldn't go there liao. Couldn't meet up with Christine who is working at Bugis liao! Sorry Ee!! Thanks for ya concern too darling Christine!
End up took a bus straight down to Dee's house. Changed clothes, make up and stuffs and headed down to Zouk.
Yeap. I didn't do anything about my undearwear anyway.. LOL~
Took a bus to the MRT Station. End up Hayden said he was gonna reach in 10mins. Don't wanna Q and stuffs. So suggested taking cab down! LOL.
Uncle very cool. Asked him to drive a lil faster he say can't. Life is precious and blah blah blah. I didn't ask him to speed or race what! Just a lil faster will do. Duh~ Than I asked him get down I drive. Ha! Told him I was 18 and crap and lied that it was my birthday today! Got discount for cab fare. LOL! Uncle only charge us at 10bucks!!
Uncle was cute ok! I told him I haven't been to Zouk. He was like "Really meh?" I said ya! And he asked again, "really meh? How can it be?!" I said ya! Than he went.. " I also never go before.." CRAP~!~!
Yes. It wasn't my birthday lah. Was Hayden's birthday today!
Smoked a stick. And got into the club. At first was kinda bored. Don't know what to do. Chit chat. Watch 'em play games and stuffs. Than asked Dee wanna go dancefloor not. Saw Edwin there! LOL~
Was drinking..
Was dancing..
Was talking..
Was looking..
I wanna learn Mambo! It's so cute. But R&B's still nicer? Heh.
Ok. Things started to get a lil messy there?
There was this ang moh who walked pass. Than saw me. Started to dance beside me. Had his hands around our shoulders for a short moment trying to talk to me and Dee but we couldn't understand his language. He even used his bum to hit against me lah!
There was this uncle who asked if he could dance with me and Dee? Dee pulled me into the circle and I went straight to Hayden and dance with him. Heh heh. But he was still there k! With the ang moh.
But disappeared soon lah anyway. But than came 3 cubby guys who kept looking at me! Darn!
Saw some bitch there. But didn't have a chance to see 'em dance. Shit de.
After Zouk ended, went up to Phuture. But only for awhile nia la. Saw her there! Purposely danced infront of her! Look at her face change man! So cute!!!! I'm proud of myself k. Thanks Dee for being my dance partner! Your so cool~
Ok. Got outta club. While walking, there was this ang moh again! Gave me his name card and asked me to mail him. Ha! Doubt I will? But what his selling sounds kinda cool la! Lychee Vodka in black?!
Ok. Yea. Really get outta club le. Saw that ang moh again! The one who used his bum to hit me! He was standing behind all of us. Dee and the others were saying he was waiting for me.. Duh~ No way!
Was sitting by the road. Had chairs behind. Got 2guys. Talking about me! Saying I look like Jolin once again!!!! For the 17429times I'm shouting this out to everybody! I'M EMILYNN! NOT JOLIN! Sad can~
Ok. Got into the cab with one of Hayden's friend.
The guy who said I looked like Jolin wanted my number. But cause he wasn't those kinda guys you'll only see once. Also not not kinda once missed you won't be able to catch kinda hunk. And lastly cause I love my darling bf too much I said no.. LOL~!
The uncle was so cool! Another great uncle at work!..
Cause me and Dee were like complaining about that guy giving us only 10bucks for cab fare when it has reached 15bucks plus at his place!
Than uncle say should have kicked his car. He will help us one. LOL~ And his really cool. Was talking about learning about Mambo. And he said can teach us for free! But told us to form up our own moves wil be cooler lah! And his actually a photographer!
He has given us his name card! His gonna teach Dee photography and take me as his model!!! But his work's all in Japan and I'll be travelling and staying there. I'm so excited!! I can't wait. It'll be in June...
Uncle will call me up for coffee soon! Yippeee~
Been super super happy today!
Know where I finally stand lah..
Been approached for modelling..
Blah blah blah.
Lastly..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR HAYDEN~
MWAHS..
Thanks for inviting me to the party. Else we wouldn't have met the uncle and be given all the oppotunities!! Thanks dear!
