Saturday, March 1, 2008 -
Met up with Shine at AMK central to get Yy her birthday present.

Yeah~ I'm so super darn late I know! LOL~

After getting the present. Met my younger brother. Got him to pass me something 1st before going elsewhere. Ha~ Keep forgetting bring stuffs out. Cause helped baby get the zippo refiller.

Than headed down to the BBQ.

Yes. Was kinda bored there I admit. Didn't know anyone there. Didn't know what to do as well. Duh~

Shine was like keep complaining cause I made her laugh and she droped her balls to her stud?! And for that I got nagged at for like an hr? Gosh~

Shine at 9.15pm? Left me alone. Well, not really alone I guess? Was with one of Yy's friend. Yea. Chat a lil. But no matter what they still belong to another group. Kinda felt so super alone. Yea, BBQ only started after we got back! Cool yea.

Left at about 10pm?

Baby picked me up. Than accompanied him go play pool. Same same lah. Did nothing there. Than went to eat.Reached house area at about 2am? Went to transfer cash to seller but machine couldn't do so! Dammit~ Waste my effort go there! Waste my time also! Must go another time. Fuckshit!

Oh ya, some idiots "COPIED" me use this darn word. Please! You don't even use such words! Go use infrontta ya gf? Tell her you learnt it from me? LOL! Fuck you!

Well, I was cleaing up some stuffs after bathing. Than saw 2 small lil piece of shit. Think I'm gonna do something stupid this few days. I'll video it down lah! LOL~

Cam-whored a lil with my lil brother since he was dressed so nicely today. ha~



Show you a video of him shuffle-ing. Cause there's me and darling's name on it. We made him do it! LOL~

The bestest thing that has happened on Earth..
12:26 PM
Web Mistress ?

http://beingasupergirl.blogspot.com*

This blog belong to ME
Anything just ask ME :DD
Please do not copy
0r i`ll MUNCH you up ;x

HATRED;x

Profile ?

I am just who I am.

Thanks for everything.

Friendster: CLICKCLICK
MSN: EmilynnLim@hotmail.com

Bitching ?

Links ?

Archives ?

Credits ?