Wednesday, March 26, 2008 -
I couldn't wait to club. Cause I couldn't wait to see 'em!

Was chatting with Vid and Lin. And I just couldn't stop talking about it.. Save me.

Ok. So plan was to head home prepare after work at 1700. Vid would be heading to bf house bath and take shoe than come over my house look me up.

While waiting went for dinner with Alvin.

After that rushed home to meet Vid. Loan her my NEW DRESS. Plus my NEW STOCKINGS which I just wore TODAY and a tube from M)phosis. Yea.. Than open my NEW bottle of CHIVAS. Whatever~

Than brother fetched me to pick Yen and Qun up and headed down to MOS.

Was crap. Saw that stupid malaysian uncle again. Vid wanted to entertain him for drinks and cab fare. Darn~ End up it become my duty to entertain. CRAP~ Heng the ang moh helped me. Though L wasn't here to help me this week, there was this ang moh. But I didn't like it.. ='( I want him!!!!!

Ok. Had a jug from uncle. A cup from Josh. Thanks guys for the drinks!

Than Kai Da picked me up from the club. Sorry brother! Made you wait for me outside club for 1hr plus yea? Sorry sorry~!

I didn't enjoy at all. I was close to tears. Every week someone just have to cheat my feelings and not turning up at the club. Though there's always something better that happens, but I just didn't like it!

Gab dua me, L turn up. But I wasn't happy e least bit.
Till I expected L presence....
L dua me, Josh turn up, but I wasn't happy e least bit,
N yes, I DON'T expect Josh presence next week though!

Save me.
I'm dying.. .. ..

The bestest thing that has happened on Earth..
5:36 AM
Web Mistress ?

http://beingasupergirl.blogspot.com*

This blog belong to ME
Anything just ask ME :DD
Please do not copy
0r i`ll MUNCH you up ;x

HATRED;x

Profile ?

I am just who I am.

Thanks for everything.

Friendster: CLICKCLICK
MSN: EmilynnLim@hotmail.com

Bitching ?

Links ?

Archives ?

Credits ?