Sunday, March 23, 2008 -
Gabriel says:
hello

❤Lynn - I don't know why but I miss you.. WED - DBL O than to MOS says:
hi


Than blah blah blah talking shit stuffs..
Than he continued once more.. =)


Gabriel says:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UIaJclKV3Y

Gabriel says:
go watch hehe nicee


❤Lynn - I don't know why but I miss you.. WED - DBL O than to MOS says:
so they sending?


Gabriel says:
nope


Gabriel says:
i ask my maid cook maggie mee

❤Lynn - I don't know why but I miss you.. WED - DBL O than to MOS says:
lol

❤Lynn - I don't know why but I miss you.. WED - DBL O than to MOS says:
poor thing

Gabriel says:
hehe gt hear the song?


❤Lynn - I don't know why but I miss you.. WED - DBL O than to MOS says:
yea

❤Lynn - I don't know why but I miss you.. WED - DBL O than to MOS says:
its really good lah


Gabriel says:
the guy sing nt bad right


❤Lynn - I don't know why but I miss you.. WED - DBL O than to MOS says:
yea!


Gabriel says:
i like he sing the song keep holding on

Gabriel says:
sibeh nice

❤Lynn - I don't know why but I miss you.. WED - DBL O than to MOS says:
yea..

Gabriel says:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEMTBs9FHbc&feature=user

Gabriel says:
this song u gt hear meh?

Gabriel says:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTMvrpJ7IHM&feature=related

❤Lynn - I don't know why but I miss you.. WED - DBL O than to MOS says:
now i hearing lo =)

Gabriel says:
i love his voice


❤Lynn - I don't know why but I miss you.. WED - DBL O than to MOS says:
his really good

Gabriel says:
hehe yea he make rnb so nice


❤Lynn - I don't know why but I miss you.. WED - DBL O than to MOS says:
yeap


Gabriel says:
keke

Gabriel says:
no one no one no one


Gabriel says:
can get in the way of wad i feel for u

Gabriel says:
^^


❤Lynn - I don't know why but I miss you.. WED - DBL O than to MOS says:
....

❤Lynn - I don't know why but I miss you.. WED - DBL O than to MOS says:
whats that suppose to mean
lol


Gabriel says:
i miss u


❤Lynn - I don't know why but I miss you.. WED - DBL O than to MOS says:
as if..

The bestest thing that has happened on Earth..
9:24 AM
Web Mistress ?

http://beingasupergirl.blogspot.com*

This blog belong to ME
Anything just ask ME :DD
Please do not copy
0r i`ll MUNCH you up ;x

HATRED;x

Profile ?

I am just who I am.

Thanks for everything.

Friendster: CLICKCLICK
MSN: EmilynnLim@hotmail.com

Bitching ?

Links ?

Archives ?

Credits ?