Gab sent me to work this morning.
Arghh~ Fucking tired. Didn'y really sleep. Heng brought my working attire out. So kinda chilled till morning. Than he sent me to work. Thanks Gab~!
Was so super slack can. No customers wanna listen to me! Only like 2? And aunties super like to cut my sales and take people away when they are obviously smiling at me! Crap~ Let me talk since they smile at me lah! Duh!
Reached there at like early? 10.45am.
Was searching for toilet to change my pants. Was wearing shorts. Ha. Searched for it like hell lah! Was at the basement toilet but ladies closed! Nabey! Saw toilet but only gents. Fuck.
Finally found it. Was talking to darling on the phone. Putting make up and stuffs. LOL. Than went back.
Was only like 1230 when I kinda got hungry?
When over to Bread talk. Was there super long and I couldn't find any I like. Than I saw the lady taking out my favourite bread from the oven! So I fake fake walk around thinking she'll put it on the shelf soon. Was there like 10mins but she aint done yet? Got pissed off with waiting. So went over to her and ask if I could have one of that?
Than went to paid for it.
Went to eat outside. Crap lah. Lonely la cb. Well at least the food was good! Hot and freash from the oven! Yum~
After eating went to 7eleven get drink. Couldn't find something that I like again! Than when I finally saw the one I liked, it was a different color. Than realised it's a different kinda flavour. Was searching high and low for it and I saw it! Was hiding behind the same brand kinda drink. Took it, and went outside to smoke.
Than got back to outlet and started selling.
Went for late lunch at like 4pm? Vid was nice and offered to accompany me go makan. Heh~ Went to Tori-Q and got the set lunch. Than went to our usual place for smoke there and eat.
After that Vid went to get some light food. As usual got back there lah.
After that went to get ice cream. And yeah~! Got discount. Ha~
Got back to store at like 1830pm? Almost off work liao! Crap. So quickly got back to work! LOL~ Crap ah?
So went back at 1900pm. Super happy. Went over to Far East there took a straight bus back to AMK with Vid. Hend got buddy. Ha. Cause she going look for her BF staying at AMK! Ha.
Was about to alight when she quarreled with BF.
Than she was asking to alight with me first. At least got accompany. Else she go there she alone wait for things happen. Than I offered to pei her to her BF house there lo. Ha.
End up chill till don't know what time than I go home liao. Fucking tired..
