Thursday, February 21, 2008 -
Yes, as usual they were late!

Met Ling n Dee and her sis up at Somerset MRT station. Oh yea, thanks darling for reminding me its Somerset instaed of Orchard! Sorry~ LOL.

Went to Cine Leisure just to have Hong Kong Cafe cause Dee said she haven't tried their food.








Wendy played with her food! She made this face and complained how scary it was. Duh~ LOL.
Ok. She further ugly-fy the thing by putting lipstick(chilli sauce) on it and a mole!


Yea. After eating went to Bugis. Had to change the tops Dee bought to the correct sizes. And cause I had to shop for shorts? After shopping at Bugis headed down to Haji Lane as planned for shopping.

Darn deserted right?!

Saw this really cool place and took a photo! As usual, no one wanna take with me. I'm so darn sad! But it's really cool la this shop deco! But it's darn eerie yea?..

And can you believe it? Saw this really grunge shop here! It's really cool la! Seriously..

Was walking down the lane and saw this stupid vandalized wall. Ha.

Well, Dee wanted smoke Shee Sha. Walked down the lane and chose one of the shop. There were kittens around. And I have to admit this time.. THEY"RE REALLY CUTE! You guys should know I love dogs instead of cats la. LOL.













They didn't have playing cads. God Dammit. So, what we did was played 'Bingo' on papers. Duh~

Yea. After that went to have Bean curd. Ha. Went home after that.



The bestest thing that has happened on Earth..
2:46 AM
Web Mistress ?

http://beingasupergirl.blogspot.com*

This blog belong to ME
Anything just ask ME :DD
Please do not copy
0r i`ll MUNCH you up ;x

HATRED;x

Profile ?

I am just who I am.

Thanks for everything.

Friendster: CLICKCLICK
MSN: EmilynnLim@hotmail.com

Bitching ?

Links ?

Archives ?

Credits ?