Went to Queensway.
On my way back I got lost! ALONE~ I shouldn't have gone there alone thinking I could get stuffs done alone. Now I'm lost..
I thought I have done up all the research alone on traveling alone by buses and trains. Even asked SHINE and SERENA how to go there! Serena say Toa Papayoh take 153 go there. Correct! Shine said take 166 but I couldn't find any god darn bloody 166!
On my way home, Took 153. Was suppose to alight some where near thomson and take bus back to AMK. End up over shot. Must be the large amount of Mr Policeman standing by the road when there wasn't even any god darn accidents and old Mr uncle that shifted my attention to 'em making me missed the stop!
The old uncle story was cute. Cause I actually let up my seat to him. And when he was to alight. He actually gave up the seat back to me! Of cause I rejected!!!! I'm a ood girl!..
Ok. Darn it. I didn't know where I was. So I thought to myself just went till it reaches Toa Payoh interchange than..
But round and round it went. Thinking it won't go back to Toa Payoh, I panicked and got off the bus. Place looked familiar but didn't know where I was. Went opposite thinking that's where I take a bus towards AMK direction. Looked at the directory and picked my choice of buses. 73 it'll be!.. Seing that it WILL pass by AMK!
Was talking to Chris on the phone. Than 1/2 way through when 73 came. There I was running for the bus. As I got up, asked theuncle and he said it was opposite!!!!
Fuck..
I got down the bus and started looking for the next available bus. Not wanting to move and cross opposite again! Cause overhead bridge leh! Tiring know!!!!
Was making so much noise. Close to tears not knowing how to go back home. Board did say got go AMK why Mr Bus Driver say don't have?! Than nice Miss Auntie came up to me and asked where I was going. Ok. She told me must go opposite. So being a good girl I went opposite.
Was waiting for like close to 20mins? I got pissed off. So off I went and stand by the road and started flagging for cab.
Than yes, less than 5mins later. Bus 159 finally came. The bus which I usually take to AMK after work at Seng Kang in the past.
And than, I couldn't help not worrying cause the road seems so not familiar! I got crazy when I saw the bus going towards CTE direction. Ok, nope it didn't...
So I was safely back to AMK and being super late! Yea. I felt so super relieved to see darlings. Like I was safe back at home! Ha~
So was with Ling and Yen. And off we went to look for a pair of mid-heeled shoe. My heel was like so super tattered and torn! End up saw this kinda cute looking heels. Was special la. Straps were transparent so it looked as if it was a strapless shoe!
Than went to get the zippo refill..
Than went shopping a lil. Yes. WRONG MOVE! Spent money again! Bought a top for like 3obucks!
After that went to 7eleven get some food and drinks and went to fountain to chill. Yea. Something funny happen.
As you people out there should know. When we girls are still in secondary 1 or 2, we can still look at any guys in secondary school uniform. Right? Once you go up to secondary 3, start to only look guys in school uniform BUT with long pants one!
Now leh? NONE!
So there was this group of young punks there. Than one of 'em started to walk towards our direction. Eventually the guy asked us, " Xiao Jie, my friend in red top wanna have ya number." All of us started laughing. I asked a very simple question, "How old are you?." He said his friend was like 18?! All of us were like duh~!
Than walked home at about 1plus 2 am? But chased by Mr Policeman saying somebody call up the police saying we were loitering around. Must be the stupid cyclists! Darn you..
So slowly walked back..
Passed by Yen house, walked towards the Community Centre and there I saw Dee! Ha.. Her phone lost.. So started chatting and stuffs till like 5am?
