Wednesday, February 20, 2008 -
Met up with my 2 darlings as planned today. Ling and Dee!

Yeap. They were so darn late. But luckily darling working there. So met him up make him accompany me wait! Ha. Yea. So while waitin we went to Burger King 1st. Cause darling haven't had his lunch.

Something big happened there man. Cause somebody actually spilled the drink over. Nobody knew it la actually. Cause the girl screamed so loud when it happened as if somebody actually popped out infront of her with a gun! Darn.

It was a big thing cause it was so loud and sharp that I had to recover from shock know!

After eating went to Watsons get things. Well, Watsons didn't have what darling wanted. And while searching Ling arrived. So went up to neet her. Yes. I wanted to have a stick but I didn't bring my lighter out! Ask darling lend he shy. So he went all the way to the market place to buy lighter for me. Aww so sweet!

Ok. After smoking Dee reached. Ha.

Ok. So went to look for the pasta shop where we wanna eat at. While walking there past by SO MANY shops having sales. Couldn't resist the temptation to not go in. So yes, we were runing from left to right, left to right.

Got into New Urban Male and saw this really cool tee! Thought of him and it really suits me! Take a look guys..

Cool ah!

Ok. So walk walk walk.. Walked past Topman. Dee wanted go in take a look. Cause wanna get a top for a friend. Yea. End up wanna pay realise forgot bring her card! Ha. Paid with her cash 1st and call up her sis to bring it down for her.

Yes. So we kinda had to shop at level 2 1st. Can't eat yet. Cause waiting for her sis. Later 1/2 way eating she come we die! Ya. After so long, we were still actually shopping at level 2! Darn cool.

So finally her sis reached. Went out to get Dee's stuffs and off we went to eat!

Had a hard time looking for the shop man!

So fianlly we arrived at the Japanese pasta cafe. Darn cute.

Something funny happened lor! The waitress that came to take our order was called Cindy. I thought it was fun la so I was like " Cindy want you getting?". Than I was like " Ok. Cindy's getting a coke." and blah blah lah. Cindy here Cindy there. She was like kept smiling at me lke I've known her long time ago?

Ok. Had our orders made. Drink came shortly after. And yes. She has my drink wrong! I ordered Fresh GrapeFruit drink! Not Ice Peach Tea!

Realised something. 3 of us actually ordered like fat killing drinks? All with citric acids in 'em ti kill our fats! Ha~ 1 fresh grapefruit juice, 1 lemon squch and 1 lime juice. Super sour can?!


Ok. So mine came 1st! I had the Kim Chi Aglio Olio. Was really good! I had mine all in my tummy! Not a single bit was let off. HA!

Than Ling's Creamy Prawn Caborona came 2nd. Was like super creamy can? She didn't finich it! Waste food.. Tsk tsk~

Than Dee's Kim Chi and Chicken with soup came last. The soup was really tasty!!!

Can see it's good right! Wel I don't have photos of the others eating. hump.

So like after eating I was so darn interested to order the desert. The ice cake! Looked really really really cool! Yea. So we ordered a choc ice cake. And while waiting, we cam-whored..

When it finally came. We couldn't wait to devour it! But yes, photos 1st. Oh ya, why were they so smart to think that 3 of us were gonna share it?


Dee gave me eat this. The one and only cute tiny lil fruit. I didn't dare eat it so left it aside. Ha!

The ice cake's really good! It isn't like those super creamy chocalatey ice cream you find outside. It's a lil bitter. Or should I say... Hmm. It's just different la! So we were eating when Dee starting using the choc syrup and staryed drawing on the plate!


That Ling. She's the stick man. Cause she's like so darn skinny?
Dee the one with the shirt dress? It was actually me but I made noise saying I wanted a spaghetti strip dress! So yes, I'm the one with the triangle body! And Dee's the one with the shirt dress. Heh..


Nice piece of art!

And we started cam-whoring again!



Asked for the bill. And Dee wouldn't let us pay a single cent!

After eating went shopping at level 3 le! Got into this tee shop and saw this really cool shirt once again!

Got outta Marina square and wanted shop at Suntec. But I wanted to have a stick. Was kinda tired too. So Dee suggested going to Hong Kong Cafe have a drink and chill there a lil while? Yeap. She ordered a Ice Peach Tea.

While me and Ling shared a Yuan Yang. Darn nice..

Wanted to go Suntec shop till the shop all closes. Than we'll start heading towards Esplanade as planned. Go there take photos. But as we stepped into Suntec, noticed that most shop had closed! So sadly we had to head to Esplanade.

Just reached there. Saw 3 triangular sofas there. And we just sat there and started cam-whoring once again!
We're all tired. LOL~

This was the funniest part. We actually placed phone on the sofa and set timing. But 1/2 through phone always dropped. Had to run back there and run back to place. lol! Super funny..



Ok. Dee took this lah!


Went out to the open space. Wanted to go to the roof terreace but reckon it would be closed by now. So just sat by the whatever you call it and continued to cam-whored.




Dee was meeting sis play pool at AMK K pool. So decided to go back AMK chill lo. On our way back walked though City Link. Saw the walls nicely done up and suggested taking photos. They said they had to take mine solo 1st. Ok they did. But walked off IMMEDIATELY after taking my photo. Ok. I got cheated!!
Reached K pool and settled down there. Was sad k. Bought cig from Cheers but they didn't check my IC! Darn! Was kinda cold at K pool. Loan Ling's jacket. They said I looked like office lady. And I decided to take photos.. AGAIN!

I made 'em teach me play pool. Wendy taught me. I made her hold me. LOL~

Ok. After pool, went to drive through Mac and chilled there. Saw Saing there. Chiled till 5am plus?! Yes!.. Ha

I can't wait to go shopping again tomorrow. Or rather later? We're gonna go eat at Hong Kong Cafe. Than go Bugis but shorts. Than to Haji lane where they say has things to shop! Yeah!...

See how much they loves me?.. Darn you.

The bestest thing that has happened on Earth..
6:45 AM
Web Mistress ?

http://beingasupergirl.blogspot.com*

This blog belong to ME
Anything just ask ME :DD
Please do not copy
0r i`ll MUNCH you up ;x

HATRED;x

Profile ?

I am just who I am.

Thanks for everything.

Friendster: CLICKCLICK
MSN: EmilynnLim@hotmail.com

Bitching ?

Links ?

Archives ?

Credits ?