Saturday, February 16, 2008 -
Met darling up at somewhere near Esplanade.

Chilled a lil. Talked a lil. Had fun la. Left at about like 12am? Can't remember. Ha.

Darling came to pick me up. Make me lose face la idiot! Cause I made alot of noise on the phone. Darn. Still ask people call me. DARN~

After putting darling friends down at son't know where. Went to Kallang Mac. Bought Mac for my dinner. Hee~ Fat liao la. I know I know. Can't help leh. Been eating so much since CNY. It's my habit to eat alot now. SHIT! I need to watch my diet! Can I not do that? Can I just eat all the good food but start binging after that? This way I won't get fat. HA~

After buying Mac met up with darling's friends. Town was like super packed with white ghosts so had to head some where else.

End up go bedok. Duh. Chilled there. Went home at like 3am?

Oh yes. Darn!
I met darling at like 11pm?
I smoked!

Darling, I hoped ya curse doesn't work!
I smoked 1hr earlier before I could smoke!
I noticed a change!
I'm getting fat!

Please revert ya curse dear!

The bestest thing that has happened on Earth..
3:30 AM
Web Mistress ?

http://beingasupergirl.blogspot.com*

This blog belong to ME
Anything just ask ME :DD
Please do not copy
0r i`ll MUNCH you up ;x

HATRED;x

Profile ?

I am just who I am.

Thanks for everything.

Friendster: CLICKCLICK
MSN: EmilynnLim@hotmail.com

Bitching ?

Links ?

Archives ?

Credits ?