Saturday, January 19, 2008 -
Was pissed. Darling spent his whole fucking day at the workshop doing up his car! Only came over my hose at like 7pm?

Than he forced me to accompany him go Sembawang pass his friend some stuffs. Hmm!

After that I wanted go AMK. Had to get some masks from O2 skin. Than stupid darling wanted to go Causeway point. Duh~

Went there pei darling have his dinner first. After that he complained headach. Bought 2 panadol extra.

Than darling brought me to John Little. Said there got masks. Saw Fasio one. Wanted get it but like no effects I want leh. Then walked further in and saw a wide range of masks. Went to buy like 5 of it.

Bought a small lil pouch. Was so darn cute. Couldn't resist not buying it. ha!

After shopping went to dam meet up with Jo.

Darling was like sleeping lah. He was complaining feeling neuseous and stuff. Yea.

After darling woke up. Was about 10pm plus going 11pm. Asked darling fetched me home 1st.

Got home and did masks with my super cute younger brother. HA! And went to sleep at like 1am? Good girl hur?

The bestest thing that has happened on Earth..
12:01 AM
Web Mistress ?

http://beingasupergirl.blogspot.com*

This blog belong to ME
Anything just ask ME :DD
Please do not copy
0r i`ll MUNCH you up ;x

HATRED;x

Profile ?

I am just who I am.

Thanks for everything.

Friendster: CLICKCLICK
MSN: EmilynnLim@hotmail.com

Bitching ?

Links ?

Archives ?

Credits ?