Was at home all the way.
Darling got deactivated again? Is it suppose to call it like that? Well, anyway, just know he could get outta camp. Yes. So came over my house. Bought Mac for me knowing I didn't wanna eat home-cooked food today. Ha!
After he left, Serena text me asking past stuffs about me and "B". And yes, I knew something was wrong. Than she called to probe more about it. Yeap. I was right...
I couldn't help not getting affected.
I admit. I made a mistake right from the start. All the way till now. Which was to trust him. But seriously, I'm not regretting my decision! Cause I know, he wasn't like this to me before. At least... I've been treated the right way before.
Then Ter called. Met up with him. Then fetched me over to Office to slot my timesheet.
After that went to do some shit before picking that cute couple up.
I admit, was restless, was super moodless. Went to Geylang have bean curd. After that didn't know what to do and where to go.
End up went to lower peirce. 4 of us in the car. Eating ice cream we bought from Cheers. Talkng shit. Laughing like crazy. Duh~
After sending 'em back home, chilled a lil more while. Had some arguements with him.
I can't stand it. I can't... seriously. You know how hard things had been for me. You know what shit has happened recently.You know what I had to settle recently. You know what I needed. You know every fucking shit. And yet, you've also been the one, not treating me the right way, giving me what I needed most; understanding.
I've been saying this 59428times. And I'm saying it again:
I don't need anything from you. All I needed was a lil conideration and understanding from you. Is it too much a thing to ask for?
